Associate Marketing Manager - Chili's Brand
What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? What does it mean to be a BrinkerHead? We play like a team, take pride in our culture and seek every opportunity to make people feel special. Life is short. Work happy. At Brinker, we connect, serve and give to create the best life for our Team Members, Guests and community. Through our cultural beliefs, Brinker empowers its Team Members to positively impact our 4 Key Results: Engaging Team Members, Bringing Back Guests, Growing Sales and Increasing Profits.
The individual will support strategic marketing initiatives for Chili’s Grill and Bar, a high sales/revenue company with over 1,300 restaurants in the domestic USA. The Associate Marketing Manager will work creatively to attain sales and marketing goals. The individual will be responsible for managing multiple marketing projects, including but not limited to: franchise marketing communication and support, general Canada menu and marketing strategy and support, online ordering support, photography/asset management, general merchandise and production support.
Key Job Functions
Franchise Marketing Communication & Support
- Primary resource for franchise partners (traditional & nontraditional) for all marketing information and communication. Work with cross functional teams to consolidate and disseminate marketing information to franchisees.
- Primary communicator of pertinent information on the development and execution of marketing decisions, merchandising and plans needed to align franchise partners.
- Develop positive, collaborative and effective relationships with franchise partners, marketing team, cross-functional teams, operators, vendor partners and agencies.
- Manage franchise opt in process and communication with relevant channels—printers, email team, etc.
- Approve and manage franchise marketing emails and other content.
- Host monthly franchise call for franchise marketers & partners that involves cross functional marketing team update.
- Manage master spreadsheet of traditional and nontraditional franchise locations & contacts.
Canada Marketing & Menu Strategy
- Develop all Canada menus, menu grids, advertising, merchandising and POP.
- Manage projects with marketing agencies, third-party vendor partners and internal marketing resources through development and execution of first-in-class marketing plans and processes.
- Lead process from briefing agencies/vendor partners to in-restaurant execution.
- Work with beverage vendors to obtain marketing budget support for in-restaurant merchandise and materials.
- Manage creation and production of the Canada menu from finalizing proofs, menu scrubbing, proofing and press checks in addition to knowledge of advisory statements, limitations and other relevant legal standards for Canada.
- Host quarterly Canada calls with cross functional team to communicate strategy and direction for our Canadian restaurants.
- Record and own all digital proofs and final pdfs – responsible for asset retrieval and delivery requests.
- Manage Canada photography needs for menus and manage food photography process as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring results to understand success of programs or areas of opportunity.
- Manage Canada budget.
- Develop marketing calendar and cadence for Canada and assist with our Canadian franchisee.
General Marketing Support
- Attend weekly meetings with Brinker PLU team in order to manage Chili’s online ordering process, marketing strategy, menu descriptions, and ordering recommendations and suggestions.
- Manage online ordering photography gathering process – including coordinating a shot list, scheduling with photographer, kitchen, food stylist, obtaining line builds and ensuring accurate representation.
- Manage photo library for 360 team.
- Assist with production process from finalizing proofs, menu scrubbing, tiering, proofing and press checks in addition to knowledge of advisory statements, state limitations and other relevant legal standards.
- Assist with process for creating and reviewing general merchandise and marketing materials.
- Reimage marketing support
- Local Restaurant Marketing
- Assist with general 360 support.
What You Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing.
- 3-5 years of progressive brand marketing or franchise experience.
- Design experience is a plus.
- Restaurant experience preferred.
- Cross-functional team experience with highly collaborative work style.
- Manage multiple projects, on time with project updates and presentations to leadership team on progress.
- Self-starter, assertive, go-getter with high energy and desire to drive the business.
- Excellent understanding of branding, marketing and advertising principles.
- Detail oriented.
- Flawless execution.
- Strong analytical, project management and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic fast paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Highly collaborative work style; must work well with people.
- Experience with operators a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, paid vacation/holidays, and 401(k) with company match and generous dining discounts. Every team member working at the Restaurant Support Center (aka Brinker headquarters) is eligible for annual bonus potential.
Our campus includes an onsite gym plus opportunities to increase your wellbeing with onsite Yoga and boot camp programs. Work/Life/Fun balance in a casual and collaborative work environment! Team members enjoy company-wide events and celebrations. Regular volunteer opportunities with our community give back programs.
Check ourCareers page for more exciting opportunities! Brinker Careers
Join our talent communities! Brinker LinkedIn
James L West Center For Dementia Care
Fort Worth, TX 76102
West Houston Medical Center
Houston, TX 77071
Weatherford, TX 76087
Las Palmas Medical Center- El Paso
El Paso, TX 79902