Grill Operator/Server - Texas Health Mansfield- A joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield:
- Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
- Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
- Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
- Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
- Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
Full Time - Days
You Will Be Responsible For:Procedures are to be followed according to policies and regulations to ensure a smooth, efficient and cost effective operation.Responsible for pre-preparing all grill items and continuing with final preparation at service time, following safety and sanitary regulations to ensure safe, accurate top quality food production and service.Practice proper sanitation procedures according to established regulations in all phases of the work program to assure safe, sanitary food service to all patrons at all times.All prepared foods, hot and cold, to meet accepted temperature standards at finish/ service time.All food to be labeled and dated so the “four-day principle” is strictly followed. Outdated foods to be disposed immediately.Proper storage and use of leftovers, including using acceptable type and size containers, prompt chilling, labeling and dating.Ensure all utensils and equipment are sanitized and in acceptable condition before and after using.All food to be prepared in accordance with established sanitary and safety standards; to be free from any contaminationKeep active sanitizing solution and clean cloths in unit at all times.Keep work area neat, clean and sanitizedKeep refrigerators properly organized, discarding leftovers according to specific time schedule.Know, understand and practice correct procedures for operating, cleaning and caring for equipment.Knows and understands complete grill operation, including proper use, cleaning and maintenance.All prepared foods to be palatable, nutritious, appetizing and attractively presented on time (5-10 minutes before service time) and in a pleasant, professional manner.Batch cook fried foods to provide best quality product.Expected to attend or review minutes of required in-service meetings to learn and/or review department procedures.
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Previous experience preferred, however will train.
Responsible for preparing and handling food in accordance with sanitary and safety regulations. Cooks on the grill and serves the public.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
James L West Center For Dementia Care
Fort Worth, TX 76102
West Houston Medical Center
Houston, TX 77071
Weatherford, TX 76087
Las Palmas Medical Center- El Paso
El Paso, TX 79902