About Nortek Air Solutions
Nortek Air Management is comprised of two individual businesses, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Global HVAC, with annual sales of close to $1 billion across three market segments: Residential, Light Commercial and Custom Air Solutions. Our Company’s mission is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every Day. By living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Performance Driven Culture and Teamwork, we are a premier HVAC Company offering energy efficient and
About Nortek Air Solutions
Nortek Air Management is comprised of two individual businesses, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Global HVAC, with annual sales of close to $1 billion across three market segments: Residential, Light Commercial and Custom Air Solutions. Our Company’s mission is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every Day. By living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Performance Driven Culture and Teamwork, we are a premier HVAC Company offering energy efficient and sustainable products and solutions that exceed customer expectations through employee’s commitment to quality, customer service and operational excellence.
As part of the electrical engineering team, the Associate Electrical Engineer will be responsible to manage and execute the electrical and electronic testing of the SPLC air handling units.
Position Key Attributes:
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other team members accountable by having their back in support of our Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results, and can “own it” in a Performance Driven Culture.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a Teamwork culture.
- Ability to ignite and lead change as a catalyst for improvement.
- Can thrive in a “legacy now” culture in which we strive to do the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation of employees.
- Strong leadership skills including ability to think strategically, solve problems and create a motivating team environment.
- A “builder” who is comfortable in a continuous improvement culture.
- Support the end of line testing operators in testing the SPLC air handling units
- Troubleshoot and solve electrical issues within the SPLC units
- Provide guidance on electrical assembly drawings or work processes
- Identify, understand, and execute processes, and implement changes to existing drawings
- Develop testing fixtures for testing electrical end devices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proficient with Autocad 2d and Autocad Inventor or Solidworks 3d CAD software
- Strong knowledge of PLC controlled systems
- Strong electrical testing/ troubleshooting experience
- Electrician or Journeyman electrical experience is preferred
- Strong communication and math skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Programs)
- 5+ years of related electrical assembly or electrician experience in a manufacturing setting.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering preferred, Electrical Engineering or Technology.
- Knowledge of manufacturing methods, techniques, and related equipment.
- A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret production schedules.
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. To apply, please visit our career site at www.nortekair.com/careers.
Nortek Air Management is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant based on race, color, religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.