Fast-growing manufacturing company expanding its business in Philippine market
Take on leadership role as the Head of E-Commerce
About Our Client
A Shanghai-headquartered manufacturing and production company present in over 70 countries worldwide. A medium sized & growing business in Manila & wider Philippines.
- The Head of E-Commerce should make use of platform advantage resources, formulate overall sales strategy, establish and standardise e-commerce sales network and channel management system suitable for The Philippines, and effectively build the Philippine e-commerce sales platform.
- Responsible for the development of effective e-commerce brand building plans and marketing programs.
- Responsible for establishing customer relationship management system, developing e-commerce partners, including cross-border e-commerce and local e-commerce, and improving customer's understanding and satisfaction with the company and products.
- Responsible for the statistics, sorting and analysis of e-commerce sales related operational data, including marketing data, transaction data, customer management, and optimisation of store and commodity ranking.
- Responsible for the daily management of the e-commerce operation team, formulated the internal management measures, norms and business processes of the operation team, and promoted the formation of the website business model and related optimisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in any major.
- Head of E-Commerce should have a background in e-commerce operation management experience and marketing management experience.
- Familiar with the operation mode of Philippine cross-border e-commerce and local e-commerce, as well as marketing resources, cooperation channels and operation modes of local e-commerce, with high business sensitivity.
- Background in e-commerce operation of building materials or electronic products is preferred.
- Familiar with the development of e-commerce in the Philippines and relevant knowledge of marketing management, with a deep understanding and sensitivity of the industry.
- Good leadership, negotiation and communication skills, sharp and quick reaction ability and strong risk awareness.
- Strong market insight and good data analysis skills.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary and attractive bonus for this Manila based role
- Opportunity to lead the e-commerce business of a Shanghai-headquartered manufacturing company with high growth potential in the Philippine marketContact:Rachel SoQuote job ref: 4150136+63 02 7795 2807
Job summarySector:MarketingSub Sector:Business ServicesIndustry:Industrial / ManufacturingLocation:ManilaContract Type:PermanentConsultant name:Rachel SoConsultant contact:+63 02 7795 2807Job Reference:4150136