The Manager, Shared Services Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) is responsible for simplifying, standardizing and formalizing Grace’s day-to-day processes related to key platforms and functions within the ISC organization that have been transitioned and are being managed by the Grace Operations Center (GOC) in Manila. These key functions and platforms include, but not limited to master data management, procure to pay, systems & analytics and manufacturing excellence. The person is responsible for partnering with the Global Process Owners (GPO) drive service level improvements across the ISC organization by leading the process design, driving the execution, measuring the compliance associated with the policies and processes, and bring solutions to associated areas identified for improvement. This person is also responsible for Talent Management including but not limited to workforce and capacity planning, performance management and organization design. Moreover, he/she makes sure that all programs and initiatives are aligned to the overall site management pillars and overall governance of the Manila GOC.
- Support Grace’s safety culture by demonstrating leadership as it strives to achieve an accident-free environment.
- Promote Grace’s vision of striving to be a premier specialty chemicals and materials company and demonstrate and integrate its core values into daily activities.
- Bring Industry best practices and solutions to the GPO’s in order to drive continual service and process improvements
- Support the framework and roadmap created by the GPOs.
- Execute and translate a global process and ensure the GOC operations teams understand and are properly trained on the processes and the tactical actions required to promote compliance.
- Create key metrics to drive continuous, incremental and where possible, step-change improvement to achieve leading edge performance while delivering cost reduction and cash flow productivity.
- Support the development of the GOC’s Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan and manage to meet or exceed productivity expectations.
- Interface with global business and functional leadership within the ISC organization to ensure appropriate alignment consistent with business goals.
- Ensure connectivity and alignment with other key partner functions outside of ISC, including, but not limited to the global IT and Finance organizations.
- Foster a team environment that develops strong business and professional relationships with key internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Motivate, encourage and coach direct reports to deliver maximum results and achieve functional excellence.
- Network with industry professionals, systematically gather and maintain industry and market intelligence to identify best practices and benchmark performance to ensure processes and systems are optimized relating to ISC operational excellence.
- Engage with the Grace global compliance manager and perform a regular review/assessment of all SOX and other business controls for all processes under his/her responsibilities and make recommendations. In addition, actively take part in the design of the new controls, as appropriate.
Required Skills & Abilities
- 10+ years people leadership/management experience
- Experience working for US-headquartered multinationals
- BPO / Shared Services experience in leadership positions
- Results-oriented; proactive and independent
- Broad background in all aspects of supply chain management with the ability to think strategically, including sound knowledge on master data management and procure-to-pay processes.
- Solid process, systems and project management orientation.
- Strong team orientation.
- Excellent communication (i.e. verbal and written English) and presentation skills.
- Dynamic and creative with energy and vision to drive positive change throughout all organizational levels.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing multiple tasks.
- Positive “can do” attitude combined with customer orientation and focus.
- Analytical and data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office® suite.
- Four-year undergraduate degree (BA or BS) required; MBA and/or supply chain certification preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of business/industry experience with at least five years in supply chain.
- Six Sigma trained / certified
- Proficient in SAP, SAP Ariba