The Company supports customers with water monitoring control solutions. They supply equipment to businesses to help with monitoring the amount of water and when this water is distributed across their grass, garden or farm depending on their requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, , type and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating new logo design concepts for customers and creating some custom prints that will work well on sublimation.
- Creating great marketing flyers, emails and website images.
- Other ad hoc tasks relevant to the role.
- At least 2 years of relevant Graphic Design work experience
- Sublimation design experience.
- Logo creation design experience.
- Excellent understanding and can intemperate design briefs.
- Knowledgeable on document layout and creation e.g creating pdf, layout of flyers, split current pdf into one page.
- Knowledgeable on creating product sheets with sizing and line drawings of the products.
Nice to Haves:
Knowledge on creating 3D images from product photos.
Work Schedule: 10:00am - 2:00pm Australia Eastern Standard Time
Home Office Requirements:
â€¢ Fixed internet connection (Broadband, DSL, Cable, Fiber) of at least 5 MBPS (Not allowed: Prepaid wifi, dongle and mobile data)
â€¢ Up to date Laptop or Desktop with Windows 8 or Mac OS X
â€¢ Perfectly working headset and webcam
â€¢ Quiet room to work with no distractions or background noises
â€¢ A backup plan if the power goes out or if your internet connection becomes unstable during your shift
To apply for this role please visit virtualcoworker.com.ph