This position is open for outside Cebu applicants. Direct hire for our client - a shared service center in Cebu City. Position Title: Business Process Improvement Specialist - HR Process We are looking for a talented associate to join our client's Business Process Improvement (BPI) team in developing the Continuous Improvement culture and spearhead various continuous improvement projects. Reporting to the Business Process Improvement Lead, the BPI Specialist for Process is responsible in driving continuous improvement and standardization across HR Operation processes (payroll, benefits, etc), from a people and process perspective. Essential Responsibilities:
- Drive implementation of the business planning process changes to support the appropriate blend of automated and business process solutions
- Utilizes multiple tools and methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, Process Optimization, etc.) to analyze data and processes as a key driver of performance opportunities.
- Display organizational savvy and leverage networks to bring information and points of view from others inside and outside operations.
- Conduct analysis to quantify and support the level of resources required to successfully implement changes to the business process.
- Provide input to ongoing policy governance, and compliance of work instructions and policies. Coordinate with operations on work instruction development and maintenance across global locations.
- Creating awareness and engage employees to take part in the Continuous Improvement initiatives and programs.
- Developing competence in doing improvement process and projects. Support in conducting Lean Six Sigma trainings and post training coaching.
- Conceive, present, and support the implementation of improvement opportunities which reduce costs and improve process value. Consistently promote integration of best practices and leading trends
- Coordinate and engage with key stakeholder groups across the SSC, Global and Local/BU functional teams.
- Designs and assists in change management activities as part of the execution/implementation of process improvements
- Implement simple automation projects using RPA
- Generate reports and visuals as reference for analysis to identify opportunity for improvements in the process
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- At least Green Lean Six Sigma Belt trained is a plus.
- 5+ years of professional experience with background in process improvement, HR business processes, Operations, program management and change management.
- Subject matter expert on key HR Operation processes (payroll, benefits, etc..) and business requirements.
- With Process improvement (LEAN, Six Sigma) or project management expertise.
- Experience in process design and / or optimization; experience with shared service centers with a finance/human resources background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong analytical and problem-solving skills around accounting analytics and processes.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer management skills, analytical, change management and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs