Cost Analyst, Supply ChainLOCATION: Barangay Maguyam, CAV, PH, 4118REQ ID: 31395
If you are a current employee click here to apply.Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.8 billion in sales in 2019 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 124 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.Role Summary
Asia Supply Chain Finance is recruiting the Supply Chain Financial Analyst/Business Partner role to be part of the team to support the dynamic and challenging business in Cavite and TVP cluster. The mainly responsibility of this role is to provide financial analysis and support on product costing, inventory planning, forecasting and expenses control. In addition, this role also support the Cluster Business Leader on the monthly financial reporting, profitability and variances analysis, Forecasting and Annual Operating Plan.Job ResponsibilitiesSupply Chain Financial Analyst
- Monitoring plant spending by comparing with AOP and PY, including production cost, factory administration cost. Ensure all plant spending is booked in accordance to the company policy. Support the plant to achieve and measure the Reinvent saving targets.
- Production variance control – checking production order variance, including yield variance, run rate variance, etc.,; Monthly production variance report preparation, including comments and improvement follow up action
- Provide SC finance support, including purchasing cost breakdown, inventory management and reporting
- Manage Capex Project Approval Request preparation with project leader, and secure approval on a timely fashion. Capex spending rolling forecast spending update and tracking, ensure actual spending match with monthly forecast
- Perform inventory cycle count arrangement per Internal Control policy, and to make adjustment on discrepancy.
- Prepare monthly inventory management report through Hyperion and SAP, support to meet company inventory budget target
- Perform monthly closing including prepare journal entries and ensure manual journal entries are properly approved
- Responsible for other supply chain variance control, including PPV, other manufacture variance and other cost of sales
- Interco sales billing factor setup with appropriate approval and communication
- Support internal control audit and external audit
- Conduct costing roll up for raw material, self-manufactured, interco purchased, and trading items; annually yield and rate STD update; DMC estimation offline for new products
Business Partner TVP
- Prepare the monthly financials for business ensuring all key business deliverables are met
- Conduct analysis of monthly financial, KPIs and explanations of key variances and preparation of financial performance reports and explain the business drivers and impacts to cluster business leader
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting to corporate, including the monthly rolling forecast, S&OP and other financial reporting templates
- Collect and prepare the month and quarterly sector, key account reports and management book margins information
- Partner with the Cluster leadership team on driving and monitoring Key Account development, tracking and monitoring new portfolio and innovation
- To work on the new/existing business and special projects focusing on business plans, modeling, valuation analysis
- Manage and coordinate the Annual Operating Plan across all countries in TVP
- Support and lead special projects and ad hoc analysesKey Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years of work experience on costing, preferably in a multi-national or multi-location business
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working directly with management
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills; advance Excel skills and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Efficiency in and good knowledge in information systems; preferably SAP, BW, Hyperion Planning and HFM
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment; able to multi-task with proven follow-through and adherence to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to organize, manage and prioritize work for self; able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills including financial planning analysisRequisition id: 31395Relocation: NoAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.LINK1 MON1
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.