A superb opportunity has presented itself for a passionate and driven Bahraini Human Resource professional to join one of the fastest growing holding companies in the Kingdom. This position is an operationally focused HR Generalist role where you will be required to support all of the Human Resource activities for the business including but not limited to, talent acquisition, training and development, change management, compensation and benefits, performance management and policy management. This role would suit someone with a strong HR background supported by experience within the Food and Beverage or Hospitality industry who is confident and competent working in a high-paced environment and can effectively manage change within the business.
- Support all human resource activities for the business to include talent acquisition, employee relations, training and development, compensation and benefits and employee onboarding.
- Work closely with the HR leadership team and provide guidance on various HR policies and procedures.
- Support the development and implementation of employee training and development programs.
- Administer the annual performance appraisal and salary review programs.
- HR reporting.
- Support the HR Manager with a wide range of different HR projects across the entire business.
- Address day-to-day HR issues as and when they arise.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant field.
- CIPD qualified is desirable.
- 4 years+ of relevant HR experience with at least the last 2 years of proven experience working within the Food and Beverage or Hospitality industry.
- Experience with recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, performance management and employee orientation.
- Strong working knowledge of LMRA, Gosi and NPRA affairs.
- Knowledge and familiarity with all local legislation.
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing a wide range of labour and employee relation matters.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels. Clear, concise and influential written communication skills are mandatory.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Unfortunately this role is restricted to Bahraini national applications only.
Candidates who qualify for this position may send their profile to [email protected]
Due to the high number of inbound applicants, please note that our recruitment team are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. If you are not contacted by a Gulf Connexions team member within 7 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occassion. Your profile will however be stored on our database for future opportunities.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text