Are you a PR account lead used to bringing value to your clients by analyzing, solving and presenting viable integrated solutions to their brand problems? Can you identify and inspire new work streams and solutions and incredible campaigns by collaborating with and drawing on the expertise of our resources and capabilities?
In this role, you will identify and champion proposals, suggested plans for great creative work and understand the importance of simple, surprising and significant content and campaigns. We combine the best parts of a PR agency, digital agency, and advertising agency.
If you are a PR person burned out on classic account management and seeking the thrill of rapid strategic growth and quick wins, this is for you.
- Plan and present viable integrated solutions to client and internal brand opportunities and inspire new work streams and solutions and incredible campaigns by collaborating with and drawing on the expertise of our resources and capabilities.
- Deliver integrated solutions, identify new business opportunities, scope of work and revenue drivers
- Develop inspirational creative and campaign briefs, and guide the development process accordingly
- Understand the competitive landscape and implications which could impact a client or project's success and help the team see how to navigate/leverage them
- Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to the business
- Strategize on the spot
- Upsell client work (expand our relationships, projects, and strategies)
- Immerse yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of our clients' business
- Own presentation preparation - ensure that all materials are correct and submitted by partners/departments on time and supervise creation of deck
- Provide strategic oversight to the team and for our clients, foreseeing opportunities and formulating plans to manage them to drive/extend the business (drive organic growth)
- Translate strategies into on-brand content and activities to establish presence in-market, drive engagement and brand awareness
- Create strategy, launch, and maintain brand presence across all branding, digital content creation, web development, video production, online advertising, influencer marketing and social media
- Develop measurable marketing objectives and assess against goals (KPIs and OKRs) and defend performance
- Constantly hunt for solutions and big ideas that are innovative and relevant
- Participate in new business presentations and pitches including developing new business proposals very quickly
- Develop brand positioning and messaging strategies
- Manage the politics and personalities of working with C-Suite clients at big companies
- 4 + years work experience at a digital, media, PR or advertising agency, including at least years of supervisory experience
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the complex, fragmented media landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- An appreciation for how great work gets done and a commitment to ensuring creative excellence/output
- Excellent written and verbal skills, particularly with oral presentations
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Ability to listen, read a room and tailor your message and style for the audience
- Authentically passionate about great work, your team, and our business
- An amazing ability to stay organized and manage complex projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Your own extensive network of potential media, production partners, and clients
- Experience working on agency teams for large brands with complex marketing campaigns
- Experience with Wrike, Airtable, Box, Slack, Jira, Basecamp, Salesforce
- Agency Experience
- Start-up Experience
Benefits & Perks
- We're quick with a joke and it feels like family
- Flexibility to carve out your own niche
- Casual Attire - Wear what you like
- Ability to influence the future of the company
- Personal Development: We'll help you become the best version of yourself.
- Work Hard, Play Hard: Life's too short not to have a good time
- Prepare a paid spend strategy and implement it for search, social media, and online advertising for each campaign or activation
- Set the strategic standards and objectives so that the client and team understands them on each project
- Prepare clear KPIs, present them, and measure them for campaigns
- Own overall development and presentations of campaign strategies (with inputs from team members)
- Increase the reach and footprint of TOP/National Today and our agencies like PR Hacker to build our brand reputations
- Sell work to a big name client/Fortune 500 and 100 clients
- Upsell or extend work with an existing client (organic growth)
- Synthesize, brief and deliver a strategic plan in deck form in under 5 days for urgent new business opportunities
- Develop, iterate on, and shape 3 strategic directions for a client proposal in a few hours that can be sold through
- Pitch a new idea to the client and perform in a high pressure situation for an important audienceAbout TOP Agencyhttps://topagency.com/
TOP is an integrated agency network providing powerful and full-service solutions for the world. We spread ideas and we help to grow brands. We’re proudly independent and composed of subject matter experts and award-winning thinkers, designers, content creators, digital storytellers and developers. We've become the world's fastest-growing PR, social, and digital agency because of our unique story-based and data-driven approach.
If you want the feel of a fast-growing startup with the variety of client work that comes from a top agency, then you've come to the right place.
International Trade Center Intracen
Monroe Consulting Group
Asian Cable Communications Inc