Are you a strong Kotlin developer? Do you want to take ownership of your own projects? Are you tired of working in an office and doing the same mobile apps over and over again?
Join one of the fastest-growing app development companies with offices in Manila, Davao, Cebu, & Melbourne.
Work with the coolest start-ups, solve problems yourself and be recognized for the hard work you have done.
Enjoy working at home and take away the hassle of commuting. Although we have offices in both Cebu and Davao, we do not make working at the office compulsory.
We feature our developers on public portfolio pages, have a look at who build an app for Australia's biggest food start-up: https://appetiser.com.au/portfolio/youfoodz
Hear from one of these awesome developers:
"I love the flat organizational structure where they trust you to take ownership and responsibility for your craft and be more involved with the decision-making process of the company. Coupled with the flexibility to manage my own time and challenging projects that can further enhance my growth. They deliver quality service to clients but also to their employees.” - Arth Limchiu / Android Developer
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Experience developing native Android applications with Java and Kotlin
- Knowledge of MVVM pattern and Reactive Programming
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Experience using and implementing Jetpack features such as Android Architecture Components
- Experience in building apps that run on Android phone and tablets
- Experience debugging Crashlytics report analysis
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with version/build release management and distribution
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in unit testing is a plus
Do you have friends who might be interested? Let us know and we will reward you for it.
Unnamed Road, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Active Visions Group
Fort Palm, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Aboitiz Power Corporation
NAC Tower, 32nd St
NCR Remote WFH
Chanz IT Business Solutions
1702 Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Business Center, Pasig, 1630 Metro Manila, Philippines
REMOTE / WFH - Manila, Philippines