Responsible for automating and maintaining complicated installations none production and production environments and process of software development and testing.
What will your job look like?
• You will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster.
• You will collaborate with related product development teams to drive automation of configuration management, build, release, deployment and monitoring processes including team’s instruction on the developed tools.
• You will work with IT and development in order to create the integration and continuity of the code holding holistic view of their working environments.
• You will support engineering and operations teams to meet infrastructure needs.
• You will provide professional support for the developed automations, responding to incidents in an effort to avoid system outages or restore availability to meet SLAs.
• You will monitor AWS instances and other web based applications.
• You will lead the integration between product infrastructure system and Amdocs infrastructure system.
• You will design and develop infrastructure interfaces and stay abreast of industry best practices and contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, delivering innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments into production.
• You will research new technology on the market.
• You will plan, design, program and implement new technology in accounts/products life cycle.
• You will participate in the planning, design, and implementation efforts.
Required Skills & Experience:
• BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Developing experience of 1-3 years + IT experience:
• Experience and wide knowledge in IT operation systems.
• Mandatory Skills required:
o Kubernetes or open shift
o DevOps/CICD technology
• Good-to-have skills:
o git or bit bucket
• "At least 3 items experiences from following list:
o experience with configuration management and automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Openstack or something similar.
o experience with continuous-integration tools such as Hudson/Jenkins, LiquiBase.
o years’ experience with cloud deployment, preferably AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, VPC)
o years’ experience in setting up continuous integration and continuous delivery systems.
• Hands on experience in build, release, deployment and monitoring of cloud based scalable and distributed systems.
• Well versed in CentOS/RedHat or other Linux distributions.
• Proficiency with monitoring tools and concepts.
• Understanding of build process, best practices and tools such as Maven.
• Familiarity with REST Services and Service Oriented Systems.
• Scripting skills in at least one of the following: Python, Perl, Ruby, shell (bash, ksh, csh)
• Experience mentoring other team members.
• Linux administration skills with an emphasis on high availability stack configurations preferred.
• Knowledge in load balancing, distributed systems, software and network security preferred.
• Experience working in an agile development environment.
• Deep focus and breathe of open source knowledge is required.
Unnamed Road, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Active Visions Group
Fort Palm, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Aboitiz Power Corporation
NAC Tower, 32nd St
NCR Remote WFH
Chanz IT Business Solutions
1702 Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Business Center, Pasig, 1630 Metro Manila, Philippines
REMOTE / WFH - Manila, Philippines