Network Engineer (5G/Cloud) is responsible for designing, managing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting computer communication networks within or between organizations to ensure secure network, maximum performance, and availability to users.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, install, configure, implement, and maintain different types of data networks, voice, and video infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- You will troubleshoot data networks, voice, and video infrastructure complex problems and outages across a broad range of technologies.
- You will get to maximize networks, voice, and video infrastructure performance; tune performance parameters by analyzing monitoring and trend analysis reports.
- You will secure networks, voice, and video infrastructure systems by establishing and enforcing policies and by defining and monitoring access.
- You will schedule and perform upgrades to keep networks, voice, and video infrastructure technology up to date.
- You will use your collaboration ability to work with different IT stakeholders within the organization, and with external customers, to ensure that networks, voice, and video infrastructure support the needs of the organization and customers.
- You will debug system-level problems in hardware and software in multi-vendor, multi-protocol data networks as well as in voice, and video infrastructure environment.
- You will simulate data networks, voice, and video infrastructure incidents in LAB to identify root causes; manage data networks, voice, and video infrastructure escalations from internal teams; and administrate and maintain data networks as well as voice and video infrastructure-based environment or any network-related issues per the requirement.
- You will administrate and manage Cisco Switches, Routers, and Firewall management.
- You will provide remote infrastructure support and VPN configuration.
- You will find quick solutions to malfunctions while making sure that the designated network equipment and computers stay functional.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent - Information Technology, management information systems, software engineering, and networking.
- 2+ years of work experience in the Networking domain, preferably with 5G/Cloud.
- Excellent on communication and handling of customers/vendors and Amdocs internal dev team.
- Thorough understanding of NW Services and application installation of Virtual functions and related virtual technologies like RH/VMware, SDN-C, Kubernetes etc.
- First level will be Infra level physical designing and layout of Data center.
- Next level will be IP designing and integration with existing Application, FW etc.
- Further BOM for product should be received from the product team for Application deployment support activities.
- Should be good in Data Center designing.
- Strong customer handling/facing experience.
- Network design concepts and creation in Visio (Good to have)
- Cisco IOS, Cisco Nexus, Cisco Firewall
- Check Point Firewall (Good to have)
- Strong Routing and Switching skills
- F5 Load Balancers
- Strong troubleshooting skills (Wireshark)
- Hands on experience in Data Center
- Solarwinds Monitoring
- Experience with global IT companies, and Telco companies is an added advantage.
Why you will love this job?
- You are great at managing networks. We have vast networks as a large technology company that specializes in the communications industry. See where we are going with this…we need someone really good. What are you waiting for? This job is for you!
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.