Posted on : 2019 July 11
Hotel G Singapore
5 days work week
- To control and maintain efficiently the room inventory in order to maximise room sales, room revenue, and occupancy.
- To provide and control future availability status accurately.
- To give current update on reservation trends and forecasts for current and future dates.
- To monitor that reservations are handled and processed accurately and efficiently and to review periodically the organization chart to ensure efficient work-flows.
- To monitor that all inquiries via telefax, e-mail or mail are replied within 48 hours
- To monitor guest service personnel constantly in order to ensure that at all times maximum guest satisfaction is being achieved through guest recognition and prompt cordial attention.
- To ensure that all staffs have the most accurate and up to date information to provide to guests and customers at all times.
- To monitor that “no-show” list is followed up and group list is washed down daily
- To monitor that the proper computer input procedures are carried out, in accordance with rate code, market code, source code and channel code in order to ensure that statistic figures are recorded accurately.
- To update corporate rates/Travel Agents rates in the computer system.
- To supervise that staff files all reservations, contract rate, corporate rate and other correspondence daily according to date/month/year.
- To supervise all advance deposit and co-ordinate with the Accounts Dept. as per policies and procedures.
- To maintain a courteous relationship with companies, travel agent and all guests.
- At least 3 years of experience in Reservations or related field
- Good knowledge of Opera system
- Good command of English (Oral & Written)
- Customer service focus
- Good leadership skills
- Strong Teamplayer
7: Bugis, Middle Road, Golden Mile
Apply with Chat Interview