Do you love working in an agile, vibrant, and energetic environment?
A rare opportunity exists at Ezypay for a talented and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer.
Ezypay is a multi-award winning FinTech company established in 1996, specialising in the provision of subscription and recurring direct debit payments.
With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia, Ezypay has processed over $3 billion worth of subscription payments in 9 countries across the Asia Pacific region (Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Thailand) and we’re continually expanding.
Over the last few years, we have put significant effort into our next generation cloud subscription billing platform. This is a core strategic focus, and we continue to actively develop and grow this platform.
The Role and Responsibilities
As a DevOPs Engineer at Ezypay, you will assist and directly contribute to and shape Australia’s leading recurring payments and subscription billing API.
Some of the cool things you’ll be involved in include;
- Performing operational procedures as part of site reliability engineering, including ongoing maintenance, on runtime systems, both manual and automated following company standards.
- Independently plan, develop, implement, and test software programs that are easy to maintain, modular, well documented, and resource efficient to support site reliability engineering .
- Participate actively in code reviews and assist with the application of the standards.
- Participate in the broader process of defining system architecture - both in terms of software and systems.
- Produce technical specifications and technical documentation as required.
A little on our Technical Environment
Here’s a high level on how we work:
- Our next generation payments platform has been developed using Java/Spring Boot micro-service architecture.
- Our infrastructure is hosted on AWS; using a mixture of Fargate containerization and Ec2 servers.
- Our systems are secure and highly available – we have implemented passive and active monitoring and incident escalation using a combination of Datadog, CloudWatch Logs and Metrics, Postman, and Pagerduty
- Our operating system of choice is CentOS and the team is fanatical about security, monitoring, and patch management.
- Our infrastructure is immutable and managed using IaC principles via Terraform
- We leverage build automation using CircleCI, and we’re working toward continuous deployment across all environments
Requirements you’ll need to succeed……
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant Information technology industry experience.
- Solid working knowledge of AWS environments
- Understanding of security best practices in the context of web applications
- Understanding of internetworking concepts and protocols
- Linux Administration experience
Just a few of the benefits …..
- Generous salary package with Incentive Component
- Gym subsidies
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working environment (work from home)
- Take a day off on your birthday
- Delicious office snacks and Friday Breakfast supplied
- Guidance and mentoring from leaders within the business
- Dynamic, positive work environment
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, don’t wait, it’s easy to apply online.
To be considered for the position please click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume and cover letter addressing how you’ll be able to succeed with us.
This could be the start of your rewarding career with Ezypay
In Response to Covid-19
All interviews are currently being held virtually. If you are invited to attend an interview, our Human Resources team will guide you through our interview process.