Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
- Responsible for accurately incorporating all essential resort, inventory and member information into the appropriate systems
- Responsible for maintaining database integrity, accurately following SOPs and high standards of service level
- Support RO Singapore team on tasks and deliverables while maintaining expected Service Level Agreement
- Assist RO Team Leader in tasks required
- To work and participate in any special projects that may be assigned from time to time
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Diploma level qualification in Business Administration or a related subject
- Fluent in English; Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent customer service/client support skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to accomplish responsibilities, goals and projects
- Ability to work within the team and at times stretch beyond the normal call of duty
- Good time management, project management and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and proactive in learning
- Able to multi-task, meet multiple project deadlines and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience in customer service/client support or related industry. Experience in hospitality or tourism-related industries is an advantage
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Lvm Holdings Pte. Ltd. - Rohq
Sm Prime Holdings Inc.
Keys Placement Inc
POEA - Overseas
El Nido Resorts
National Capital Region
National Capital Region