Job Description :
Purpose of the role:
- The Customer Service Advisor is the first point of contact for customers, incl EDI customers, IMC’s, 3rd party service providers (warehouse) and ABSC teams and acts as the link between Cash Cycle Department and contacts outside GDBS Cash Cycle.
- Responsible for delivering high-level customer service and ensuring on time, in full shipments.
- To ensure that all customer service related queries are followed up and resolved accurately, efficiently and according to the relevant SLA.
- To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the „Cash Cycle” process.
- To ensure that internal control procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Customer Service teams in certain markets are also responsible for logistic activities, measured by OTIF. Ensures that Key performance Indicators are reaching the target.
- Logistics Advisor tasks can also be relevant in specific markets ( eg. Proactively manage relationship with 3PLs, collaboration between Supply Chain and CS, invoice corrections, stock reconciliation etc..)
- Diageo Global objective is to provide excellent customer service to improve customer satisfaction outside and inside Diageo, and to ensure smooth transition of new EDI customers.
Fluent English / Mandarin
System skills (SAP knowledge)
Having an overview of market and customer specifics
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:McKinley Hill
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :2020-10-17-07:00