YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate effectively across supply chain functions, regulatory and quality assurance to ensure supply to meet commercial demands.
- Ensure that near and long-term planning horizons are scheduled to achieve supply targets in line with forecasts, especially for new product launches and promotions.
- Confirm purchase requisitions, check past due orders regularly and coordinate mitigation actions.
- Oversee and coordinate supply with contract manufacturers.
- Provide recommendations on inbound transportation modes, as well as routing and timing in line with divisional needs.
- Follow up execution of reprocess operations (e.g. one-time deliveries, buy-back, relabeling and repackaging).
- Coordinate customs clearance with logistics service providers and country organizations.
- Manage logistics service provider payments in collaboration with country organizations.
- Responsible for one country or country cluster.
Governance & Risk Management
- Hold supply review meetings with global supply mgt and confirm annual supply parameters.
- Evaluate and set key planning parameters (e.g. lead times) to optimize product availability.
- Monitor shelf life and obsolescence and provide recommendations to mitigate risk.
- Escalate supply risks appropriately and timely.
Reporting & Analytics
- Ensure timely information on inventory levels, production schedule and material in transit.
- Prepare shipping reports and monitor status.
- Prepare potential and actual sales loss
- Support and live a LEAN and innovative way of working/culture through individual performance, sharing best practices across teams & SSOs.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in a supply chain management discipline related area
- 3 to 5 years related experience in supply chain management
- Must be a self-starter, with good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong SAP knowledge, especially APO
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Digital mindset and knowledge in emerging digital technologies (e.g. RPA, Blockchain, AI, IoT etc.)
- Experience in operational excellence
- Highly motivated, structured and able to handle stressful situations
- Strong in trouble shooting, problem solving and high degree of proactivity
- Results oriented
- Proficient in oral and written English; multiple languages an advantage
- Strong team player
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment