The Pictet Group is one of the world’s leading independent wealth and asset managers. Founded in 1805 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, the Group is represented in 28 offices in financial centres worldwide, currently employing over 4600 people. Pictet has been present in Singapore for more than 25 years where it employs near 200 people.
Pictet Trading & Sales provides direct access to global markets, offering bespoke trading solutions across a wide range of asset classes. Our sales traders, IT specialists, strategists and quant analysts are supported by a full suite of risk and control functions as well as the latest technology capabilities. You will manage a trading book, in accordance with the Bank’s strategy. You will be responsible for the pricing, hedging, trading and market making of derivatives and structured products on equities, FX and metal, based in Asia.
• Providing pricing and market making services in derivatives and structured products for both internal and external clients.
• Managing the Bank’s risk book for derivatives with a focus on vanillas.
• Performing proprietary trading activities in derivatives.
• Generating and promoting trading and product related ideas for internal clients.
• Participating in the 24 hour trading business and managing positions for the Group during market trading times in Asia.
• Driving the development and evolution of trading-related technology and actively supporting related IT projects.
• Degree qualified with more than 10 years’ experience in multi assets derivatives trading.
• Excellent knowledge of financial markets, particularly European and Asian markets.
• Outstanding knowledge of pricing, trading and hedging of FX and Equity derivatives and structured products.
• In-depth knowledge of trading technology.
• Good knowledge of Front Arena (position keeping and risk management software) would be a plus.
• Experience in close collaboration with IT and engineering teams.
• Good analytical and mathematical skills.
• Strong team player.
• Sound Client orientation / valuation skills as well as decision-making skills.
Please note we do not accept any CVs via agency.