The HR Executive manages all HR-related functions and activities covering recruitment, payroll and reward management, administration of training and performance management and employee engagement.
- Work with line managers to identify manpower needs and source for suitable job candidates through various means, screen, and interview the job applicants and help select suitable ones.
- Follow up to seek approval on the employment terms, make employment offers, prepare employment contracts, and apply for work permits where required.
- Conduct / arrange for orientation and onboarding programs for new employees.
- Coordinate regular performance review and appraisal exercises and support line managers in the process, as well as administer confirmation of service of new joiners.
- Consult line managers to identify learning & development needs of employees and identify training programs to fulfill the L&D needs
- Administer the annual salary review and performance bonus determination
- Prepare and process payroll ensuring that salary is paid timely and accurately
- Prepare all types of employment-related letters including employment contracts, confirmation letters, resignation acceptance letters, termination letters, increment letters and bonus letters
- Administer leave items, employee benefits, and employee claims
- Support line managers in dealing with grievances and disciplinary issues
- Provide advice to line managers and employees on staff policies and attend to inquiries
- Organize and manage staff welfare programs.
- Handle exit management of employees.
- Maintain and safe-keep all employee records and employee-related document
- Prepare applications for various relevant grants offered by the government agencies
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Company
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resource or Business-related discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience covering most parts of human resource management, preferably in a small and medium enterprise
- Familiarity with employment laws and practices
- Taking ownership
- Analytical ability
- Service orientation
- Communications and influencing skills
- Quality focus
- Tenacity and resilience
Key Performance Indicators
- Success of recruitment
- Timeliness and accuracy of payroll processing
- Timely conduct of HR activities (including performance appraisal cycles, salary review, bonus)
- Quality of support and services provided to line managers and employees
- Staff morale