• Assist Project Manager to plan, manage and ensure smooth implementation and monitor of projects assigned from inspection to completion on time and of desired quality
• Support Project Manager through coordination, follow-up and reporting the progress and quality of the overall projects
• In charge of leading and managing the team of foreign workers to ensure high quality and timely delivery of organisation's project and solutions
• Responsible for effective site administration which includes site safety and control of materials/plants on site
• Ensure that all safety compliance and processes adhered to by all workers
• Assist to manage and monitor site operation, workers and subcontractors
• Responsible for coordination and supervision to ensure works are carried out efficiently and on schedule
• Able to communicate to all levels and attend to daily site meeting
• Perform any other duties as assigned by Project Manager / Superior
Value Add of Position
• Ability to identify potential and occurring problems that affect the schedule of works at site and recommend solutions to relevant team / department.
• Ensuring that the site works are completed with high quality standards and adhering to safety requirements throughout the project.
• Possess at least a Diploma in Civil Engineering or relevant construction certificates.
• Preferably with 3 years of working experience in building or civil construction industry
• Self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines and shift work, if required
• A team player who is hands on and meticulous in his work
• Able to start work immediately or within a short notice
Interested candidate please forward your resume via email,
Please remember to input the following information in your resume:
1) Current salary
2) Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
4) Notice period
5) Position applied for in the email
Due to the high volume of applicants, only successful shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
1. Preparation of detailed project schedule for the site team to follow accordingly.
2. Monitor and review master construction program and preparation of catch-up program, if applicable.
3. Plan all works on site, including program schedules and construction methods, forecast equipment, material and manpower requirement, and control usage and wastages of all.
4. Prepare and monitor work schedules, project costing, procurement, and coordination with all partied involved to ensure work progress smoothly and completed within target time and budget.
5. Coordinates between sub-contractors/vendors/internal departments and monitor site manpower / material / equipment demands to meet schedules.
6. Understand, plan and execute construction sequence and drive site installation as per planned construction sequence.
7. Monitor and control material management on site so as to ensure proper storage and unnecessary wastage.
8. Liaise with all parties involved in the project including local authorities, consultants, clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
9. Attend site meetings and inspections, report regularly on progress and monitor schedule.
10. Checking on quality and quantity of work by subcontractors.
11. Lead / chair daily discussions with sub-contractor supervisors for daily progress updates.
12. Supervise and report progress of the work to Project Manager and / or Construction Management Superintendent.
13. Resolve drawing discrepancies & technical difficulties with Technical team.
14. Make sure having the latest construction drawings on-site and work is constructed as per drawing given.
15. Update drawing if there is any revision and to keep an updated copy in site office and head office.
16. Adherence to safety practices in the work place.
17. Lead in giving safety / quality tool box talks before start of work.
18. Other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned by the Employer.