The role of the Marketing Officer, NARS Cosmetics will play a critical role in supporting Marketing Manager on initiatives to ensure the business and brand’s objectives are met. The ideal candidate represents the NARS brand, is an all-rounded, passionate and entrepreneurial graduate, who is looking for a hands-on experience working with a global luxury beauty brand.
- Plans and executes marketing events and promotions with seamless implementation.
- Facilitate cross-functional team’s communication and collaboration on a day-to-day basis.
- Activates timely execution of retailer marketing activities and promotions.
- Partners with retailers, ensures brand representation (online and offline) is accurate and maximized, secures communications support for new launches.
- Supports the net sales management through submission of product creation templates to set up the product pages for e-commerce platforms.
- Implements and ensures the customer receives a memorable customer experience (online and offline) at every touchpoint.
- Updates in-store visual merchandising, ensures it meets brand guidelines, reflects new launches and discontinuations accurately.
- Manage website through accurate and timely content changes
- Create, curate, and manage communications (artwork & written) on social media platforms, and CRM.
- Works closely with training to attend to customer enquiry in a timely manner.
- Degree in Business/Marketing/Mass Communication or related field
- Keen interest in cosmetics is a MUST
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Exemplary creative writing and editing skills specifically applied to social media a plus
- Familiarity with Photoshop and graphic design a plus
- Learning agility and proven speed in picking up skills quickly
- Well organized, detailed, with a strong sense of urgency and good time management skills
- Self-motivated team player committed to work in a fast-paced retail environment
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.