About the Client:
Our client is one of the reputed Investment Banks in Singapore.
- The design and implementation a greenfield solution according the functional specifications in a latest Java technologies framework
- The preparation, planning and execution of the roll-out from support to production services. The goal is to obtain a smooth roll-out of the application to different sites.
- Close collaboration with the technical lead/Architect in order to elaborate technical specifications.
- Drafting specifications, technical design, unit tests, code reviews and detailed system integration documents, additionally to any other documents required during the project lifecycle.
- Contributions to help maintaining a high standard of delivery quality
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing
- Perform non-functional testing
- Active participation in the analysis and resolving of issues when application will in production, and to provide technical support in case of need.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in web and stand-alone application design & development with Java/JEE technologies in Unix environment.
- Excellent understanding and practical experience of Spring Frameworks (IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Security etc.).
- Good understanding and practical experience on Docker, CI/CD and Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of Micro services architecture.
- Practical knowledge of Jenkins, Maven, Master Deploy.
- Strong knowledge of source code management tools such as Git, Svn
- Excellent knowledge of messaging systems like WebSphere MQ, HornetQ
- Practical experience on working with application servers like Jboss, Jetty, Webphere.
- Solution design using proven patterns, awareness of anti-patterns, performance tuning
- Knowledge of Cash Management systems is a strong plus
Suitable candidates, please email your MS.Word format resume to [email protected]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 01C4394
EA Personnel Reg. No. R1104824 (Samsudeen Mohamed Basith)