At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Functional Integrator and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Västerås, Sweden.
As a Functional Integrator you will be responsible to apply the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems to fulfil the stakeholder requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To transform specified designs into a well working physical realization;
- To analyze and transform specified requirements into detailed design solutions which have the required safety integrity level;
- Assemble software and/or hardware items through all levels up to form a complete subsystem (e.g. TCMS Platform Architecture or TCMS user application software), according to the architectural and design specifications. The Software Integrator delivers the final generic software system to ensure the finalization of the Project on time;
- To carry out requirements engineering and controlling change and communicating to relevant stakeholders. The requirements manager specifies and maintains the requirements in a structured and timely manner to ensure the delivery of the design project on time;
- Examine and judge whether the output of a specific development phase fulfils respective requirements, mostly document reviews. The verifier ensures proper documentation during all project phases.
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 3-4 years of relevant work experience within software development;
- Experience in working with MITRAC tools; experience within TCMS (Train Control Management Systems) is an advantage;
- Good communication skills, flexibility, driven for results;
- Fluency in English, Swedish is desirable.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
13.11.2020, 9:15:48 AM