- Provide facilities management services to the client.
- Scheduling preventative maintenance, pest control, horticulture, security management, etc through our appointed term/ sub-contractors.
- Investigate, check and analyse reported breakdowns & faults to determine their cause for the prevention of future occurrences.
- In addition, you will supervise contractors to carry out maintenance works and to ensure the upkeep of the site in accordance to stipulated requirements.
- Reporting to the Facilities Manager.
- Min Diploma in Facilities Management or equivalent with 3 years of experience in facilities management operations.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- A team player with good interpersonal and organization skills
- Must possess a valid FSM certificate
Working location: West
Working hours: 5 days work
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resumes with a recent photograph to [email protected] and attn to Ms Rin Chan