We are establishing the Regional Headquarters (RHQ) to support XD overseas publishing business. The team is preparing to provide RO(m) customer support and publishing support by Aug 2020 in the SEA region. Ensuring quality of content localisation and proficiency in moderating our local social media community is essential to strengthen the information flow and community engagement in the local market. We are seeking passionate and player-oriented Chinese localisation expert to work closely with RHQ marketing and public service team. Our objective is to maintain a premium quality flow of localised information during any engagement with the community.
Internal communications and Localisation (Chinese to English)
- Facilitate internal communications between head and regional offices.
- Provide quality translations in the area of marketing and digital communications.
- Be responsible for accurate translation
- Proofread and edit localised content ensuring cultural appropriateness
- Find and fix linguistic and content errors
- Cultural savviness and a good sense of judgement on the appropriateness of content for the Chinese (SG/MY) audience
- Subject matter expertise for linguistic issues
- Preferably experience in editing, proofreading, (digital) content creation, creative writing, translation, localisation, marketing or QA
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills in Native Chinese and English
- Knowledge of industry best practices, including content delivery standards and usability
- Must be effectively bilingual (CN/EN)
- PC/Mobile/Console gaming experience and/or knowledge of common gaming lingo is strongly preferred.
Community Management (Chinese and English)
- Replying and engaging current community members
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills