1. Achieves maintenance operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity , quality and customer service standards; resolving issues ; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements and implementing change.
2. Meets the maintenance financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budget, investment plan, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
3. Act as a Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM) to perform technical and managerial functions in the areas of:
4. Directs maintenance activities on utilities systems to provide continuous supply of energy, electrical power, steam and compressed air required for operations.
5. Provides engineering support by responding to request for plant equipment, utilities and machineries' issues.
6. Ensure site compliance with code of practice, labor, safety, health and environmental regulatory requirements; advising top management on required actions.
7. Ensure preventive maintenance and repairs of all manufacturing facilities and equipment to minimize downtime.
8. Be the liaison for Singapore government regulatory, Head Office (Japan) and other subsidiaries coordinating matters pertaining to the local operation.
9. Other duties assigned by the Company.
1. Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. Possess Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM) an added advantage.
3. Project and Maintenance Management: minimum 3-5 years