1. MCS presentation and demonstration to clients.
2. Request, collect and follow-up release of isometric drawing , Purchase Order, and shipping information.
3. Issue MCS date.
4. Create comparation table.
5. Issue report on Piping prefabrication workfront, material availibility, forecasted workfront and current piping prefabrication progress.
6. Check and monitor piping material delivery status and ETA dates.
7. Support site material control works.
8. Support piping engineering MTO works.
9. Support procurement group in determining mterial whereabout and shortages.
10. MCS training for MCS site administrator.