An exciting opportunity with our client as a Painting/Insulation Supervisor(QC) for a reputable global leader in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies awaits the successful candidate.
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
Coordinates the painting and insulation inspections to let them in compliance with the Company Rules and Procedures.
QC Painting and Insulation Coordinator is responsible to:
· Implement the Field Quality Control Plan/Procedures and construction specification for Painting and Insulation activities.
· Support the Quality Control Manager (QCM) in performing the quality control activities in light of:
· Advising on quality control procedures, methods and practices/actions;
· Menaging the Inspectors to provide adjustments, when necessary, to QCP and QCR;
· Coordinating the Analysis and reports of the Quality Control results;
· Ensure timely resolution of any QC problems encountered during construction;
· Ensure the collection and filing of Painting and Insulation Quality Control Reports issued during the construction works and of any other document certifying the quality of the works in the Construction Quality Dossier to assure traceability of documents, according to itemization criteria by proper filing and indexing;
· Implement the “Field Non-Conformities Management Procedures”;
· Report feedback to QCM.
· Degree in mechanical engineering or general engineer with experience in the field.
· At least five years' experience in the area of quality and in a similar position.
· Strong abilities in supervision, organisation and coordination, communication qualities, very good interpersonal skills.