Ensure compliance with regulatory requirement for all product and process innovation through active participation in NPDI projects. As a project manager, lead and manage regulatory relevant knowledge building and business-related project activities with a proactive participation. At national and regional level, support RSA Asia and market RSA Managers in external stakeholder management on topics of strategic importance to Nestle.
A day in the life of Regulatory and Scientific Affairs Manager
REGULATORY AND SCIENTIFIC AFFAIRS:
- Identify and interpret Food -related regulations and guidelines, and apply practical applications to Nestle business regionally
- Coordinate with CT-RSA and Dairy RSA on advocay with regional government agencies on topics related to Nestle's business
- Participate in national or regional work groups on standards for food or beverage
- Raise awareness of regulatory compliance through trainings
- Ensure regulatory compliance for all product and process innovation
- Recommend, plan and deliver technical and scientific support for PTC/R&DC projects as well as common projects with other PTC/R&DC and/or NRC, and/or Markets.
- Present results/methods in written and oral form to interested parties or visitors.
- Ensure End to End projects management in NPDI that are within timelines and project costs.
- Provide accurate and on-time support to local RSA Managers or markets on issues related to food regulation
PEOPLE AND KNOWHOW:
- Integrate Scientific, Technology, Quality and Safety and Environment knowledge into business.
- Develop related tools and competencies in the domain of activity.
- Actively participate in expert network to promote cross-fertilization between different sites (R&D, Org. Units).
- Implement NHW and CSV strategies in practice. Coach and guide younger project team members.
- Mentor Specialist
What will make you successful
• Min Bachelor’s Degree level in the food science, life science or related scientific disciplines
• Minimum 7 years of experience in food regulation in R&D or/and operation environment
• Significant exposure to regional or international initiatives on food regulation and standards