Reporting to the Group Lead - Cocoa Malt Beverage (CMB) MILO, the Product Developer will manage the development, innovation and renovation of CMB MILO products from inception through all stages of development. Build his/her expertise and apply his/her knowledge in the field to provide relevant scientific/technical guidance in response to business and consumer needs (NHW, 40/60+). Manage product and project portfolio in NPDI.
A DAY IN THE LIFE as Product Developer MILO
Innovation / Renovation pipe-line:
- Develop products in a timely manner, using innovative ingredients / processes with ideas generated from consumer insight and meeting 60/40+ and Nutritional Foundation guidelines.
- Manage bench and pilot plant trials through factory scale-up.
- Innovate new product ideas as required.
- Manage project team and document projects in accordance with the Nestlé guidelines for NPDI, including NesTMS, Documentum, NQMS and in conformance with 60/40+ guidelines and using NCE principles.
- Evaluate protection strategy in cooperation with Intellectual Asset Manager.
- Implement the learnings from relevant training courses. Apply knowledge to different business problems. Assist with workshops as required.
- Contribute to the scientific/technical pipeline and strategy in the field of expertise.
- Continue to expand and share knowledge in scientific field and business aspects of the beverage industry.
People and Know-how:
- Communicate findings effectively with stakeholders and partners. Use appropriate project management tools as vehicles of communication (project plans, gantt charts, presentations)
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science and Technology or other related discipline
- Previous professional experience across food / beverage formulation & processing preferably in RTD and beverage
- Up to date knowledge of quality, safety and hygiene requirements
- Min 5 to 8 years of working experience in the food & beverage Industry
- Ability to cross-functionally across regional/global project
- Prior experience in managing multi-projects across timezone
- Ability to mentor and influence
- Excellent communication and presentation skill