· Plan and manage logistics
· Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
· Develop/update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), ensuring training is conducted to all team members.
· Liaise with customers, retailers, suppliers and manufacturers to ensure excellent service delivery by all front-facing staff.
· Work closely with Operations, Customer Service and related departments to retain existing customers by improving Customer Satisfaction levels, monitor costs and reduce wastage (incorrect deliveries etc)
· Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
· Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes, overall planning of daily deliveries (Day & Night shift)
· Work closely with Customer Service team to resolve all complaints from Customers
· Supervise, coach and train Warehouse & Delivery team members
· Meet cost, productivity, and accuracy and timeliness targets
· Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess team performance and implement improvements
· Demonstrate distribution and logistics management skills
· Proven leadership and management skills
· Experience in logistics/ERP software
· Participate with IT to continuously enhance current logistics management software
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
· Bi-lingual (English & Mandarin) both in spoken & written to work with both English and Mandarin-speaking staff and customers.