Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek ---- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
- Assemble a variety of delicate and precision electronics & mechanical assemblies (Final and Sub-assemblies).
- Calibrate, fine tune and test complex analytical instruments.
- Repair and troubleshoot complex instruments under precision mechanical engineering and ultra-sensitive electronics technology.
- May need to work on production equipment/tools set up during start-up and maintenance for ongoing operation.
- Provides manufacturing support to the Engineering team to develop and improve test methodology, improve cycle time and yield of instruments through value stream mapping.
- Support the Engineering team in building and testing of activities for New Product Introduction.
- Constantly strive for Continuous Improvement to ensure the product meets customers' expectations in Performance, Quality and Reliability.
- Specialized training/certification or Nitec or Higher Nitec or Diploma in Biomedical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical or related engineering disciplines.
- Typically 2 years of working experience as a technician for complex instruments.
- Prior experience working in manufacturing/ servicing/ assembly of mass spectrometers / analytical instruments would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in soldering would be an added advantage.
- Experience in FDA Class 1 and ISO 13485 environment would be an added advantage.
- Passionate about overcoming tough engineering challenges.
- Strong team player. Hands on person with good understanding on technical theories.
- Able to start immediately.
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.