Being one of the tech giants, my client represents a focal point in their local community - a place where technology intersects with the arts and education. They are focused on building experiences that inspire you to learn, create something new, and discover something you’ll only find here.
My client is looking for a Marketing Program Lead who will be an evangelist of this vision, and is responsible for curating and delivering an ongoing program of culturally relevant programming. The Marketing Program Lead will partner closely with Retail Marketing and external talent to conceive, program, implement and execute events through the engagement of musicians, photographers, developers, entrepreneurs and educators, inspiring customers and enhancing the brand experience.
- Industry: Technology
- Location: Central
- High autonomy work arrangement
- In-depth involvement with shaping and approving local copy with geo-based Creative teams.
- Create the vision for the market or country that aligns with the brand and purpose.
- Leverage events and workshops to inspire curiosity, learning, and loyalty, and create new owners.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with external partners (e.g. cultural institutions; entertainment, art, and design industry professionals)
- Maintain a strong understanding of the business to build programming and event concepts that establish the store identity within the community and follow the future vision of the brand.
- Communicate passionately with store teams to spread the word about upcoming events.
- Leverage events and workshops to inspire curiosity, learning, loyalty, and create owners.
- Partner with Retail Marketing, Store Operations and store team to execute events within brand guidelines.
- Partner with cross functionally to ensure events are promoted through all available channels and are accessible to diverse community audiences.
- Track, report, and provide insights on program results, challenges, and opportunities.
- Sourcing, appointing, briefing, and managing talent.
- Influence and guide store team members who support events programming in partnership with the store leadership team.
- Develop integrated event strategy, including planning and budgeting when necessary.
- Min 6 years of relevant experience in:
- Event management or professional talent management for event or communication agency
- Experience acting as spokesperson or ambassador for a high-profile brand
- Experience managing high-profile projects and partnerships (both internal and external)
- A deep understanding of market-wide trends, themes, and current cultural events
- Ability to discover, recommend, and source talent
- Well connected within the event industry with connections with local talent
- Passionate about exceptional hospitality and creating unforgettable guest experiences
- Ability to successfully navigate and execute multiple large-scale projects simultaneously
- Internal and external production management to ensure flawless visual and technical event execution
- Strong Presentation Skills including experience presenting to large audiences
- Discreet and professional with excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication and networking skills
- Flexible project management style with the ability to quickly adapt and effect change
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- You may send your resume in MS Word Document to [email protected] or apply through this advertisement
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted