Sensory Scientist (Savory/ Consumer Insights)
- Develop Sensory & Consumers Insight roadmap and project pipeline for the Savory category
- Lead execution & implementation of SCI projects to leverage commercial opportunities.
- Provide actionable insights to external & internal clients (i.e savory category Management, Marketing, Technical & Sales / Key Account Management systematically with information about targeted consumer groups & their needs, desires and preferences.
- Provide close support to Flavorists & Applications specialists to provide creative guidance and performance feedback based on proven sensory & consumer research protocols.
- Lead decision-making processes for SCI Savory activities including the management of outsourced programs and relationships with external SCI partners (agencies and universities).
- Be responsible for resource conflict management and prioritization calls including internal and external negotiations to agree appropriate project timelines and milestones.
- Be jointly responsible with the Regional SCI Director to lead transformation of SCI capability to create new and competitive sensory and/or consumer insight approaches and deliverables beyond current methodologies.
- Bachelor of Science / Master of Science in Food Science, Food Technology or Psychology, Consumer Science
- Minimum of 4 years Sensory and Consumer Science relevant professional experience working in the food industry and/or flavor house
- Knowledge of the business application of sensory and consumer insights
- Knowledge of sensory and consumer research related sciences such as statistics and food science and / or flavor chemistry
Interested applicants please submit your resume to [email protected]