The area: gTech (general)
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcjR6ZngQcw
The role: Technical Specialist, gTech Professional Services - Singapore
gTech’s Professional Services team takes a creative, collaborative, and customer-centric approach to provide foundational services and forward-looking business solutions to top advertiser and publisher customers. Through technical implementation, optimization, and key solutions, gTech Professional Services helps customers attain their business goals while building long-term capabilities.
Additional Role Description:
As a Technical Specialist, you will work closely with our sales teams and customers to recognize their priorities and key business problems to architect technical solutions on top of the Google advertising ecosystem.
- Work with external clients and internal sales stakeholders to identify key customer business problems through consultative approach.
- Lead client meetings to explore the opportunities for Joint Technical Plans and custom solutions which help customers achieve their business objectives.
- Develop deep understanding of specific products within the Google Ads ecosystem to be able to design technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- Lead multi-quarter technical projects by collaborating closely with cross-functional internal and external teams (technical and non technical team members).
- Become a trusted advisor. Understand requirements, provide technical information and solutions utilizing our digital advertising products and technologies, and share guidance/best-practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Customer-facing experience as a technical consultant, support, engineer, or product manager.
- 4 years of relevant experience as a technical consultant/sales engineer and 2 years of experience in digital ad products.
- Experience building/troubleshooting web pages using HTML, JS, CSS, Chrome developer tools.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and ability to construct complex SQL queries to analyze data.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Creative problem-solving, analytical, and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
Wave Rock Pte Ltd
1 George St, Singapore 049145
45 Joo Chiat Ln, Singapore 428104
Hamid & Sons Renovation Interior
18 Marsiling Ind Estate Rd 9, Singapore 739173
Arena Beauty & Trading Pte Ltd
50 Lor 23 Geylang, Singapore 388377
Home Gourmet Media
10B Merryn Road
Hamid & Sons Renovation Interior
18 Marsiling Industrial Estate Road 9 #01-08