Our company is building web-based social e-commerce and live streaming SaaS product. We have 100-200 clients we are working with on our live stream services.
We believe we are the only Singaporean company to be doing 2-3 live streams a day. At this pace we are well equipped to be the leading live stream provider in Singapore and have connections to expand rapidly into Malaysia and Indonesia.
We have identified a clear market need/problem to build a SaaS which we intend to roll out to all our existing customers. We need someone who can work quickly at our pace and solve problems with us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other functional teams to develop and scale solutions
- Responsible for the conceptualizing, planning, development and management of the social e-commerce SaaS Infrastructure Development
- Overall technical design, platform selection and development strategy for all solutions
- Provide problem resolution from a technical perspective
- Plan, recruit, train and manage the engineering, product development and testing team, whether in-house or outsourced
- Develops policies and procedures and uses technology to enhance products and services that focus on internal and external customers
- Keep up with our pace of product development and delivery within the stipulated budget
- Oversee the company's data, security, maintenance and the network of a company, and may implement (but not necessarily set) the company's technical strategy
- Experience building production level, modern web apps
- Good understanding of the front and back-end web development process, including design, development and deployment of the product
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries, ie. Redux
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to back-end services
- Ideally, experienced in DevOps, CI/CD tools and cloud solutions (e.g. AWS, Azure etc. and knowledgeable with test frameworks
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Code optimisation to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of web applications