- Manage the entire recruitment process from selection to on-boarding for the company
- Responsible for Human Resource Operations related matters.
- Work with hiring managers/ Recruitments Agents on recruitment needs
- Responsible for Work Pass related matters and monitor MOM foreign Quota Status
- Full cycle of on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to foreign employees’ repatriation/ Accommodation
- Work closely with head of HR to ensure the compensation and benefits programs are aligned with Employment Act
- Administer employee’s work injury related matters and employee medical insurance claims
- Administration of statutory training grants/ funding and maintain proper training records.
- Support the development, alignment and administration of salary strategies, policies and programs including job evaluation, salary survey, salary structure and etc.
- Verify monthly employee medical invoices and manpower providers’ invoices
- Maintain and update employee P Files
- Involve in organising company-wide recreation activities
- Any other duties as assigned
- Min Nitec in HR or other business related fields
- Knowledge of SAP would be an added advantage
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skill
- Familiar with Employment Act and regulations
- Positive and willing to learn attitude
- 5 days work
- 9 months contract (Convert to permanent is subject to availability and management approval)
- Annual Leave & Medical Leave & Medical benefits
Build your career goals to life with Ramky!
If you are motivated to make a difference, we would like to invite you to put your talents to work with us. The challenging environment attracts the greatest talents in the market, if this is you, get in touch with us.