We are looking for an experienced professional with strong interest in developing and training cyber security programs as part of our course offerings at KnowledgeTree. The individual will also be involved significantly in cyber security offerings as part of KnowledgeTree’s technology arm, Evolvetec.
Roles and Responsibilities
•3+ years of relevant work in cyber security such as in operations, threat intelligence, governance and/or consulting
• Experience in conducting cyber security certifications for example EC-Council, ISACA, CISSP, SANS
• Good knowledge of IT, network infrastructure and solutions architects/solutions
• SOC experience
• Former military or law enforcement experience welcome to apply
• Preferred undergraduate degree or masters in a field related to security, information security, intelligence or computer science
• ACTA/DACE certification
• Suitable industry certification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, SANS, CEH etc.