Trainee will be trained and be competence in providing after sales service and new equipment installation support of Ecochlor ballast water treatment system. The service will be carry out onboard of ocean going vessel at shipyard and anchorage.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Repair and technical service for installed equipment including troubleshooting, fault finding and testing.
2. Installation oversight and commissioning support.
3. Chemical resupply support and functional testing of system.
4. Annual maintenance service including inspection, testing and calibration.
5. Conduct training to crew as well as newly joined service technician.
6. Completion of service report for each of the service attended.
1. Electrical installation and troubleshooting experience.
2. Experience with Siemens PLC programming logic.
3. Experience with valves, instruments, pumps and piping details as well as a general mechanical understanding.
4. Experience with reading technical specifications, P&ID, General Arrangement and electrical drawings.
5. Engineering background, especially in the marine industry.
6. MS Office experience and capability.
7. General IT/online capabilities.
Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents who have graduated before calendar year 2019.