This is a 12 months contract role assigned to our client
Max Salary : $8,000
Work From Home
As a Data Engineer – Azure Data bricks, you know the importance of data to business. You design and set up projects that bring together information from a variety of sources, to enable analysis and decision-making. You make sure that data is accessible and easy to use, so that it can be used for routine and ad-hoc analysis.
Day to day, you will:
• Collaborate with the Product Owner and assimilate data science requirements.
• Collaborate with the remote teams to plan and execute the data science
• Commit requirements to a sprint on a biweekly basis. Ensure tasks are split
according to roles.
Your skills and experience include:
• Big Data components such as Kafka, Spark SQL, Data frames, HIVE DB etc. and
their implementation using Azure Data Bricks
• Experience in migration from on-premises Spark environment to Azure using
Azure Data bricks
• Azure Data bricks integration with other services • Read and write data in Azure
• Best practices in Azure Data bricks
• Coding complex U-SQL, Spark (Scala or Python). T-SQL
• Good Understanding of Modern Data Warehouse/Lambda Architecture, Data
• PowerShell scripting
• Effort estimation in support of project delivery or pre-sales effort
• Experience in structured problem solving. You don’t hesitate to roll up your
sleeves to solve code related issues.