- Handle calls promptly by providing accurate and timely information, alternatives and solutions to customer orders.
- Handle online orders, queries and feedback from web, apps & emails.
- Respond to customer queries and concerns with the aim of achieving excellent service standard.
- Follow up promptly with customers to resolve issues.
- Provide respondents’ feedback to respective departments to improve customer experience.
- Introduce and share products with customers (upselling).
- Perform after- call administration work such as updating customer data details, filing and all related matters.
- Work 5.5 days a week.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Open for fresh graduate who is customer service oriented.
- Good written & oral language in Chinese skills to communicate with Mandarin speaking Customers and staff.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Organised, meticulous, passionate to learn and adaptable to change.
- Team player with positive attitude.