We are currently seeking a Sr Adv Appl/Sys Sales Engineer to join our Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE) team in our Singapore office. Reporting to the Senior Application * Systems Sales Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for pre-sales support, processes, operational support initiatives and core install and service leads, to ensure orders and growth objectives are achieved. The Solution Architect will provide support to Business Consultants with the coordination of sales process tasks for key accounts. You will assist in scope development with the customer, “up-selling” additional scope where possible, to include estimate and proposal support. Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE) with its Connected Buildings Group is a strategic business unit of Honeywell International. HCE develops software, manufactures products and goes to market via a direct channel.
- Manage Customer/Consultant / Stakeholder Relationships: Manage and educate customers on latest technology trends from Honeywell through demo cycles, RFP’s and customer engagements
- Solution Development & Architecture: Be responsible for the architecting and designing of solution bids, understanding customers/project requirements, architecting compliant and efficient solutions, including scoping the effort required to successfully deliver the proposed technology. Solutions include multi-disciplined technology packages with Honeywell Software and Products, 3rd Party business systems, ICT Infrastructure, Networking, Integration, and Custom Software Development
- Business Relationships: Primary relationship is to support the sales professionals in winning opportunities and determining technical components related to customer’s mission critical factors; provide market feedback to marketing and sales professionals.
- Sales Consultation/Bid Support: Support both sales professionals and customers during the technical requirement definition and solution development sales process steps.
- Customers: Participate in the creation of the customer technical roadmap; customers include both internal and external.
Key Experience & Capabilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or in lieu of degree 3 years of experience with Sales or Technical delivery in the Building Controls field
- 3 years’ experience in leadership experience in IT/software delivery/implementation - practitioner experience architecting, designing, developing and maintaining complex technical solutions
- Can clearly articulate technical value and demonstrate how solutions map to a customer’s needs and drivers
- Experience in the Building Controls or related technology field
- Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future technical trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required and has strong data analysis and application capabilities
- Establishes and builds credibility quickly