• Asking questions in Virtual Assistant (VA), AskJamie, and noting down questions that VA does not answer well.
• Drafting questions and answers for the VA to increase its knowledge.
• Working on existing knowledge gaps in the VA and sourcing for answers to the questions.
• Identifying answers that need to be modified/improved.
• Check on training done by external vendor and verifying that the training is done correctly (ie questions are matched to the right answer).
• Provide weekly report on additional knowledge added to VA.
• Good command of English, good writing skills as job scope includes drafting master questions and answer for AskJamie.
• IT savvy, advantage if prior experience in chat bots programme.
• Comfortable with liaising with internal colleagues.
• Self-starter in identifying gaps in the knowledge of the chat bot and providing answers to fill the gap.
• Minimum Degree holder as required by client.
• 8.30am to 6pm (Mon to Thu) and 8.30am to 5.30pm (Fri). 1 hour lunch break.
• Work from home till further notice.
• Client office: Botanical Gardens.
• Salary: $9.50-$11.50 per hour
• Start date: Immediate
• Duration: 3-5 months
• This is outsource role
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No. 93C4403
EA Regn. No. R1547667
Ranger Investigation & Security Services Pte Ltd
808 French Rd, Singapore 200808
Tecstation Pte Ltd
150 Neil Rd, Singapore 088879
Global Advance Leasing
1 Kaki Bukit Ave 6
Capen Marketing Pte Ltd
15 jalan tepong
RecruitFlash Pte Ltd
Woodlands Ave 2, Singapore
Switz Personnel Services