Req. ID: 236101
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing
Req. ID: 236101
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solution we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Do you strive in a dynamic work environment? We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join us as a Data Analyst in our Package Development Engineering Team!
- Collaborate with PIE, CEM, IT, Smart Manufacturing, MCT, Process Control, Equipment team to develop integrated monitoring tools to manage device yield and other critical care-about during development stage.
- Extract, monitor, analyze inline data, test data and tools data to improve yield, throughput, performance, reliability, process margin and reduce costs.
- Work cross-functionally with Design, Product Engineering, Modeling, Process, Equipment, Electrical and Physical Failure analysis teams, Defect Analysis, Param, and Quality teams to understand issues, targets, and priorities for development
- Summarize complex problems, derive, explain data-driven actions taken to address them and drive team to execute with defined sub milestone
- Periodically follow up with manager to ensure all type of goals are met and get assistance to remove obstacles. Use all available resources to manage the successful completion of goals, including resources outside of the area.
- Demonstrate ability to give effective presentations to both small and large groups on project updates and new initiative proposals. Communicate in a timely manner and help drive to fix the issue where necessary.
- Develop machine learning algorithm / predictive models and collaborate with engineering teams on improvement projects / case studies
- B.S. Degree or higher in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Computer Science or related field
- Familiar or had experience with Big Data, Data Warehousing or Business Intelligent technologies.
- Good knowledge in some following programming or scripting languages like Java, Linux, Matlab, C#/C++, Python, Perl and/or R on Linux/Windows platforms.
- Good data extraction, analysis, problem solving, reporting and presentation skills. Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve issues, and address root cause.
- Good multi-tasking, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and customer/co-worker relationships. Successfully demonstrated teamwork skills with a strong focus on developing good team dynamics.
- Good organizational capabilities and ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be flexible with job responsibilities and take the initiative to assume added responsibilities.
- Knowledge in Semiconductor Device Physics, Fabrication, Assembly and Test is an added advantage.
- Good in Statistics, Probability and other Mathematical Models
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Penang || Pulau Pinang (MY-07) || Malaysia (MY) || Backend Manufacturing || College || Regular || Engineering || #LI-EA1 || Tier 3 ||