About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Coordinate for the execution of banking / payment projects
- Coordinate internal stakeholder to solicit and document business requirement
- Analyze and decompose complex requirements and perform gap analysis
- Fulfill the role of a subject matter expert in requirement elicitation
- Oversee the project development as per specifications
- Facilitate change management
- Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the project team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- HKMA, HKICL, HKAB
- Project Management Profession certified by PMI
- Experience in corporate / retail banking product or project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and organizational skills including attention to detail
- Experience in system projects from end user perspective or technology perspective
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Agile training is a plus
- Experience in Faster Payment System (FPS) is a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.