NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
We’re seeking a sales executive to focus on up-selling into our existing customers. You will be accountable for selling software solutions and partnering with a channel partners to achieve your sales targets.
This is a great opportunity to grow your sales career! NCR will offer your training and development within sales and across our Banking and Financial Services solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Sell into our existing NCR Banking and Financial Services accounts in the Indonesia to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Accountable for your sales targets and exceeding KPIs
- Develop account and territory plans in conjunction with your manager to focus on account growth
- Build and maintain key customer relationships through consultative selling
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to meet client commitments, and promote cross-selling opportunities
- Understand the customer’s business objectives and ensuring NCR is viewed as a strategic partner to help meet these goals
- Manage the sales process:
- Build funnel – know how to prospect and run lead campaigns
- Qualify leads – can the customers use our solutions and do they have budget
- Identify decision makers and understand business issues
- Negotiate contractual and financial terms
- Ensure customer satisfaction during the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree (Information Technology, Computer Engineer disciplines preferred)
- 5 - 9 years of sales experience within software solution selling
- “Make It Happen” / “Go Get It” approach
- Steady track record in sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to form and leverage exceptional internal and customer partnerships
- Ability to work and manage in a matrix and remote management environment
- Available for 25% regular travel to support select accounts
- Previous experience in hardware / software sales
- Strong personal presence
- Master’s degree (MBA or equivalent)
- Previous experience using Salesforce
- Must know local language - Bahasa
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.